This season’s color trends are an excellent place to start when choosing an interior color design scheme. I feel these are some spring/summer color trends in interior design to consider prior to your color consultation.
- White has maintained its appeal as a symbol of elegance and simplicity. However, this year white-on-white color schemes are particularly stylish.
- For those seeking an innovative approach to classic decor, look to Pantone’s Connolsseur for inspiration. The collection pairs neutral grays with violet and orchid hues. Warm beige and green add a slight contrast to the color palette. The color green has the additional benefit of bringing a spring and summer feeling into our homes.
- If you can’t decide on a vibrant color scheme, Pantone’s New Old School accents bright red and white with sea-inspired shades of blue and green to create a bold yet cohesive look.
- Do you already have a bright color scheme? Use neutrals like clear, white, and black to “purify” the tone of the room.
- For a unique, uber-trendy look, Pantone’s Out of the Ordinary employs an unlikely mix of colors in pumpkin, chocolate, rosebud, and violet that seamlessly blend together.
Which color scheme is most appealing to you? We can discuss the best palette for your personal style when you contact me at 617-699-9462.